Week 1: My First Big Email
Por la gente:
Hola from España. It has been a wild week and a half. After a quick and fun flight from the United States I arrived in Spain and met my fellow Spanish missionaries. My compañero Elder Sorenson is from California. There's the Johnson twins from Utah, elder Swedish fish from Sweden, and elder mc chicken from Arizona or something. We all share a room. There are only like 10 other elders and most of them are Russian (learning Russian). There's some others from Norway, Germany, and France.
Every day we wake up at 6:30 and have breakfast of mystery yogurt, cereal and a random chocolate item. We have personal study and then Spanish study for a few hours until lunch. Every lunch and dinner here has 3 things. Ham, potatoes, and something fried. I always have to sneak up to the kitchen and get an extra plate because it turns out being awake for 16 hours a day makes you extra hungry. We have sports Every day and usually play fútbol. We walk go this secluded soccer court that is sunken into the ground and covered in graffiti. It's pretty cool. This little 6 year old Arron (roll your r's) always plays with us and we team up and score points.
Every Saturday we go to el parque and proselytize. In Spanish. So After 4 days here I went with a new companion and did it. I talked to an old Spaniard man, a woman from Ukraine, a soccer player, a man with a guitar, and a guy and his son. It was a crazy experience.
Hopefully I'll work out this time thing by next week cuz I'm out haha.
Elder Palazzo

Comments
Post a Comment