Week 77: A Miracle Baptism and Transfer News!

Hey guys--I was gonna write a giant email with the million things that have happened in the past few weeks, but I ran out of time cuz we were eating pizza. We ate 5 pizzas, it wasn't my best record but it was alright. Anyways I'll just tell a few of the main events and send some pics, cuz idk if people read this anyway.

Medina Azahara. It's some ancient Arabic ruins in the hills of Córdoba. We went there, it was ancient and it was ruins.
Medina Azahara 




Zone pday. We went to Sevilla, played volleyball and ate pizza. We eat quite a bit of pizza huh. Can't complain. We also went to one of the oldest cathedrals in the world but it was closed so we took a pic of the outside.
Intercambios. I was with Elder Johnson in Sevilla. He's such a goon but I love that guy. Great missionary great example. He also has a really nice tie.
Sevilla
Our less active friend Abraham is getting more active and bringing friends and family with him! It's great, he's the one that had the crazy barbecue.

Our friend Carolina, the bench miracle, was baptized this Saturday. She's been a huge blessing for all of us, and I'm so happy for the decision she made.
Carolina!
Transfers. I received a call this weekend, and I was told that I'm going to paradise. The Canary Islands!!! With my homie Elder Ord!! It's a dream come true, simple as that.


We had zone conference a few weeks ago, centered on the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It was probably the most spiritual conference I've been to, I loved it and I learned. The Atonement is infinite and there's not much I could say in this email to do it justice, but I'm gonna put this scripture that will explain some feelings better than my own words. 

John 15:13-15. "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."


Zone Conference 
Baby Clark fell asleep on the Skype call with "Uncle Bob" who is far away in "pain" 




Comments