99+ Weeks: Out of time in Torrejon

Earlier this month... 

It's been another crazy day.. We basically never have time to do anything. Today we were just running around cleaning our piso, grocery shopping and stuff like that and it ended up just taking all day. It's really hard to keep up with emails and stuff haha. 

Things are going well this transfer. We are still trying to gain some traction in our area, but are laying the bases for future success. Its going well and we have several amigos and less actives and stuff that we are working with. It's really hot and I'm always sweating and I hate sweating in church clothes. 

This past week we had a million things going on. Had the mission council in Madrid with all the leaders. It was sad to have the last one, but a really awesome experience. We also had intercambios with our district leader here in Torrejón, and more intercambios with the asistentes. Elder Johnson is one of them, the same one that I roomed with in the mtc. We're good buds and it's always fun with him. This week is zone conference with all of Madrid and I will see everybody before I die. The last one. And the week after that is temple pday, itll be on Wednesday so I won't write until wednesday. And after that I'll just have a couple weeks left. 



Oldest missionary on the board!


On the streets of Torrejon




Last zone conference 






Comments