Week 23: Loco in Lorca
Hola chicillos que tal esta.
It's been a loca week over here in Lorca. Apparently, Semana Santa here in Lorca is bigger than most other places in Spain. Semana Santa means holy week and it's a really big religious parade and they do a different one every few days. Anyways we had the biggest one on Friday and it was pretty insane. People come from all over Europe to watch these big floats and stuff go down the street. So we got stuck in the middle of that again. We had to fight off some more Egyptians this time.
I got a call the other day and found out that I am leaving Lorca. I am moving to Jaén, above Granada a little bit. And I get a new companion probably too unless they want me to go solo. Haha, bromeo you can't do that. I leave in a couple days. I have to leave all of our investigators and friends and everyone in Lorca but it's ok because the missionaries will continue serving here in my place.
Today we finally went to the Lorca castle. It was pretty cool they had some nice views and towers and axes.
We had intercambios the other day with the elders in Huercal Overa. We went over and basically contacted everyone that lived in that little pueblo.
Things are good here and next time I email it will be from Jaén!
It's been a loca week over here in Lorca. Apparently, Semana Santa here in Lorca is bigger than most other places in Spain. Semana Santa means holy week and it's a really big religious parade and they do a different one every few days. Anyways we had the biggest one on Friday and it was pretty insane. People come from all over Europe to watch these big floats and stuff go down the street. So we got stuck in the middle of that again. We had to fight off some more Egyptians this time.
![]() |
| Some Egyptian guys |
Today we finally went to the Lorca castle. It was pretty cool they had some nice views and towers and axes.
![]() |
| Axe guys |
Things are good here and next time I email it will be from Jaén!
![]() |
| Castle guys |
Elder Palazzo




Comments
Post a Comment