Week 25: Six months and Five Guys
Hey guys great week.
6 months!! A year will be here in about 2 seconds and then I'll be home basically. After 6 months I think my perspective has changed on a lot of things. About the gospel especially, and about missionary life. And idk if anything has surprised me that much haha.
We taught a guy named Josue this week. We had a little family home evening at a member's house. We had some soup with our American friends, Johnny and Jenny. We traveled to Granada this week for a meeting. We found a Five Guys there.
We helped some ladies move. We took all of one lady's furniture down 5 stories, including several couches and large furniture. Loaded it and unloaded it somewhere else. Then did the same thing with another lady, carrying the furniture back up 4 stories. It was super good except I broke my body.
We got some pizza after and ate it under the cathedral.
Elder Palazzo
6 months!! A year will be here in about 2 seconds and then I'll be home basically. After 6 months I think my perspective has changed on a lot of things. About the gospel especially, and about missionary life. And idk if anything has surprised me that much haha.
We taught a guy named Josue this week. We had a little family home evening at a member's house. We had some soup with our American friends, Johnny and Jenny. We traveled to Granada this week for a meeting. We found a Five Guys there.
![]() |
| Cinco Chavales |
We helped some ladies move. We took all of one lady's furniture down 5 stories, including several couches and large furniture. Loaded it and unloaded it somewhere else. Then did the same thing with another lady, carrying the furniture back up 4 stories. It was super good except I broke my body.
![]() |
| Moving guys |
![]() |
| Cathedral Pizza |
![]() |
| Super Bestia ("Super Beast) They deliver really big food |




Comments
Post a Comment