Week 27: Zone conference in Malaga
Hey boys! (That's what our Spanish friend Manolo says to us whenever he sees us.)
Great week. We visited an old lady member Juanita in a little pueblo. She's blind but made us some soup and talked about having special dreams. We went to another lady member's house to give a blessing out in another little pueblo.
We traveled to Málaga for 2 days for some meetings. We had zone conference and talked about the Holy Ghost and what it is and what it does. It's summed up pretty well in the talk by Henry B. Eyring that I like a lot called "His Spirit to be With You". I invite you to read it and tell me what you think.
I saw some of my friends and my first zone leader gave his farewell testimony. He talked about the reality of God and how he has come to understand that more on his mission. I saw my German friend from the CCM.
Great week. We visited an old lady member Juanita in a little pueblo. She's blind but made us some soup and talked about having special dreams. We went to another lady member's house to give a blessing out in another little pueblo.
We traveled to Málaga for 2 days for some meetings. We had zone conference and talked about the Holy Ghost and what it is and what it does. It's summed up pretty well in the talk by Henry B. Eyring that I like a lot called "His Spirit to be With You". I invite you to read it and tell me what you think.
I saw some of my friends and my first zone leader gave his farewell testimony. He talked about the reality of God and how he has come to understand that more on his mission. I saw my German friend from the CCM.
Comments
Post a Comment