The past 2 weeks we baptized a couple people, and I got a new companion! The new companion isn't the one we baptized though. We baptized Daniel, who is Ecuadorian and super faithful and awesome. Also Frederick, who is from Ghana, and came to Spain to work. They are both great and the baptisms were great experiences. The power of God is truly manifest during these and it's something special to be a part of.
 |
| Baptism of Daniel |
 |
| Baptism of Frederick |
Elder Walker is my new companion! He's great. He's from Billings Montana (shoutout to Michael), and he only has 4 months left in the mission. He's a super talented missionary and I'm excited to learn more things from him. I have already learned how to make Walker chili and how to deep clean an apartment. He is super clean and we got sidetracked deep cleaning our piso one day. It was much needed now I think it might be approved by dad. But it was something I had wanted to do and I'm glad that he was willing to help! We're also in the process of fixing everything else in the piso. Half of the lights don't work, the bed is broken, and a whole bunch of other stuff but were gonna fix it all and soon we will have a 5 star airbnb. Its much nicer to live in a clean organized place and I'm gonna do the same thing for every future piso.
I tried cutting my hair a couple weeks ago and that was a pretty bad idea. I almost decided to completely shave it all off but my companion convinced me not to.
Last month we were under our baptism goal. But this month, we reached our goal and made up exactly the ones we missed last month. We are teaching a lot of new people. There's a cool young guy Lenning from Nicaragua and his friend Adolfo from Honduras. There's a ton of Latinos and Africans here that are looking for work.
My Spanish is coming along pretty well. I can basically understand everything, and it's getting easier to talk too. I will most likely just have 6 more weeks in Lorca before I am transfered to a different area. I'm excited to see what will happen!
Elder Palazzo
 |
| The last district meeting before transfers |
 |
| Goodbye, Elder Hernandez |
 |
| Waiting for my new comp all day at the bus station |
Comments
Post a Comment