Week 21: P. S.... Happy Father's Day!
Hola! This week was very normal. We are teaching a few people right now. We continue teaching Israel, the 20 year old Ecuadorian guy. We visited Elena and Tomás this week, which is an older couple who lives on the outskirts of town. We visit Mario and Marta sometimes. They're a Bolivian couple who were recently baptized. Sometimes they give us Bolivian food. We went to Luís house, our branch mission leader. We helped him make bracelets. That's what he does for work.
We traveled to Águilas this week for an appointment we had. Águilas is about an hour away from Lorca on a train. We taught a nice lady there, and our friend Benito came with us. We went to Benitos house after and he gave us some chorizo and we practiced English with him. He is taking BYU pathway classes online and wants us to teach him English.
We also taught our English class. We found a lot of people this week. We just go around talking to people, giving people the opportunity to accept the gospel. Some people want to learn more and other people reject it. But it's always fun to talk to people.
We traveled to Águilas this week for an appointment we had. Águilas is about an hour away from Lorca on a train. We taught a nice lady there, and our friend Benito came with us. We went to Benitos house after and he gave us some chorizo and we practiced English with him. He is taking BYU pathway classes online and wants us to teach him English.
| Aguilas |
Elder Palazzo
P.S. Happy Father's Day!!! Idk when Father's Day is in the States but today is Father's day in Spain so happy Father's day. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for my father and for all that he has done for my family and me. And for the example he has shown to me. I think I have learned a lot about hard work and dedication from my dad, and that's something that has helped me in my life especially on the mission. So thanks for that dad!
And also my grand dads because they count too. I'm thankful for grand dad Grandad. He is the kindest and wisest man I know. And for my Grandpa Euge. He is another example of dedication, and I have also always noticed how much he cares for his family. Sometimes I like to change the name in 1 Nephi 1. "I, Elder Palazzo, having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father; and having seen many afflictions in the course of my days, nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days; yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a record of my proceedings in my days." I guess you could say that the record is my weekly email or something. But I have been taught by my parents and will be grateful for that forever.
Bread Boys get new table cloth |
Comments
Post a Comment