Week 62: Farewell to Alcorcón, Hello to Córdoba!

Hello people, it's been a wild week. We talked to our families on Christmas! It was pretty great, Clark is a big guy and says "Uncle Bob." Same with Joe! (being a big guy...) 

After Christmas, we went around, and said goodbye to all of my friends. It was a very short notice that no one expected, pretty sad. We had a great last district meeting and made some great burgers with the secret Elder Palazzo recipe. 

And then on Friday, I got to Córdoba. This place is great,  Look it up. It's been a great time so far--super old and super pretty. I'm excited for the future! Córdoba is amazing from what I've seen, and I've just scratched the surface. I'm still cleaning the piso but it's coming along well. The companion is pretty great too, he's from Chile, as old as me, 7 is months in the mission. He's insanely smart and great with the people. I'm really excited to be his comp! went to some ancient Roman ruins today.  


Elder Palazzo

Family Skype:  Spain, Virginia, Texas, Utah  
Goodbye, Leonardo!
Goodbye, Andres! 

We went down that slide soon after this picture was taken ;-)



Comments