Week 66: Finding Nemo in Spain!
Hello fans!
This week was, an adventure. So, originally I was supposed to pick up my new companion on Wednesday, from Madrid. I live in Córdoba, so that's pretty far away. I packed my bags on Monday night and we left bright and early on Tuesday. I said goodbye to my old companion Elder Vila, and hung out with my friend Elder Burton from Texas. We explored Sevilla until my train left for Madrid. I arrived in Madrid and met up with Elder Batty, who I've known from the beginning of the mission. We went to pavones where the temple is, and stayed with Elder Johnson and Johnson, a family company. One of the Johnsons is from my group he's a bobo. Haha just kidding. We stayed with them Tuesday night.
We found out that the new missionaries were having visa problems, and that they'd get there on Thursday. So we stayed in Pavones on Wednesday, in a trio that didn't belong there. On Thursday we made our way to a different part of Madrid for a doctor's appointment. We went to a district meeting of a random district in Madrid. I found my friend elder Jacobson from my old district. We went with his companion to the center of Madrid for the doctores appointment, and then all the way to the other side of Madrid to pick up the new companion.
We got to the mission headquarters and found out that my companion had not arrived. He would arrive on Saturday morning. So, I was already in Madrid, and had to wait another day and a half for my companion to arrive. I had only packed for 2 days. I have connections, and I got the office elders to take me back to my [prior] home, Alcorcón.
On Thursday night I met up with my old companion Elder Grondel in Alcorcón. Then had all day on Friday to work there again. I was able to visit a lot of my people, and see how things were. It was an awesome time. Saturday morning, they dropped me off at the train station, and got picked up by the asistentes. We went to the mission home to finally pick up my lost son.
This week kind of reminds me of finding Nemo. I went all around Madrid and saw a lot of my old friends. It was a big adventure to finally find my child at the end. Met him at the mission home. His name is Elder Penney, from California. He is large, the first companion that might be taller than me. He has 100% pure intentions and really wants to work and be a good missionary, so that's all that matters at this point, the rest just comes with being a missionary. We spent some time with all of the big guys in the mission home, and then headed back to Córdoba. The 2 main people that were teaching are Angel, a college guy, and Armando and older guy that is slowly dying from diálisis every week. The bad thing is that I've literally been gone all week and unable to meet with them. That was my week!
This week was, an adventure. So, originally I was supposed to pick up my new companion on Wednesday, from Madrid. I live in Córdoba, so that's pretty far away. I packed my bags on Monday night and we left bright and early on Tuesday. I said goodbye to my old companion Elder Vila, and hung out with my friend Elder Burton from Texas. We explored Sevilla until my train left for Madrid. I arrived in Madrid and met up with Elder Batty, who I've known from the beginning of the mission. We went to pavones where the temple is, and stayed with Elder Johnson and Johnson, a family company. One of the Johnsons is from my group he's a bobo. Haha just kidding. We stayed with them Tuesday night.
![]() |
| Return to the temple |
We got to the mission headquarters and found out that my companion had not arrived. He would arrive on Saturday morning. So, I was already in Madrid, and had to wait another day and a half for my companion to arrive. I had only packed for 2 days. I have connections, and I got the office elders to take me back to my [prior] home, Alcorcón.
On Thursday night I met up with my old companion Elder Grondel in Alcorcón. Then had all day on Friday to work there again. I was able to visit a lot of my people, and see how things were. It was an awesome time. Saturday morning, they dropped me off at the train station, and got picked up by the asistentes. We went to the mission home to finally pick up my lost son.
![]() |
| The gang, including baby head |



Comments
Post a Comment