Week 3: Que la fuerza te acompañe
For all my followers:
Lucy from the museum is great she's just lost a bit of weight. Other than dead people the museum had some cool swords and some naked Neanderthals.
| We love history |
El parque was fun this week my companion was Svens F. (Swedish fish) and we placed 8 Books of Mormon. We talked to some girls with swords, a bunch of students, an old Spaniard with a cigar, some Bulgarian tourists and a couple families from the UK.
| #missionboys |
| Return of SvenSvisk |
At church this Sunday we heard English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dothraki, German, Swedish, and Norwegian. I guess that's just how it is at the Spain MTC.
Every day we wake up at 6:30. Breakfast is at 7. We study language and teaching until lunch at 1. Then more language and teaching study until sports at 5. We always play fútbol and it get more intense every day. Apparently I kick the ball too hard because I have nailed at least 5 people in the face, and some of them fall down. It's a lot of fun though especially when the Spaniards yell Spanish the whole time and you can't understand them. Then we have dinner at 6:45 and more study after.
We got tired of memorizing normal Spanish phrases so we started memorizing things from movies like "no debe pasar" and "que la fuerza te acompañe". It's great here though I lost a bet and had to eat 3 bananas as fast as so could. I got 1:15, But today I'm going to get under a minute.
Spanish is tough I can speak it but I am terrible at conjugations. So whenever I talk to people everything is in present tense. "What did you do yesterday?" "I'm studying". "What did you do over the summer?" "I like to swim". It's great I think the people are convinced I'm a Spaniard. Teaching our practice investigators is fun too. Yesterday Pablo wanted to hold hands for the prayer, so we held hands. After everything my companion said Pablo would go "si señor. Amen amen. Por favor señor." So now I am prepared if that happens in the field because I already got all my laughter out. For pday today we are going to a cathedral and an Egyptian temple. I will let you know if we find Emohtep.
Elder Palazzo
| Told them to give me a discount |
Comments
Post a Comment